The Virginia Family Foundation will be hosting a Parental Rights Advocacy Day on Wednesday, February 2, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Virginia Capitol.
According to their announcement of the event, “You will have the chance to stand up for parental rights, meet with your elected officials, receive recognition on the floor of the House of Delegates, and get up-to-the-minute information from The Family Foundation’s policy team on the status of key legislation affecting your parental rights!”
You can find out more about the event and register at https://www.familyfoundation.org/lobby.
Together, we can champion legislation that will:
- Ensure parents have a say in their children’s curricula
- Modify Transgender Model Policies so ALL kids are protected
- Remove obscene materials from schools
- Prohibit any faculty training or curriculum that promotes racism
- Give parents more educational choice through charter schools and expanding the Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credit program
- Affirm parents’ rights to make medical decisions that are best for their children.
Please consider coming out to Richmond on February 2 to participate in this important rally for parental rights!