Should I Contact Congress Regarding the Parental Rights Amendment?


Yes! If your U.S. Senators are not currently on the sponsor/cosponsor list (see below), we need you to contact your U.S. Senators and ask your them to cosponsor the Parental Rights Amendment.

Your message can be as simple as “Thank you for taking my call today. I urge the Senator to cosponsor S.J.Res. 48, Senator Lindsey Graham’s Parental Rights Amendment. This Amendment will ensure that loving parents are able to raise, educate, and nurture their own children, free from government control or restrictions.” If you do not know who your two U.S. Senators are, you can find out here.

Contact Your State Representatives Too!

We are urging each state to pass a resolution calling on Congress to adopt the Parental Rights Amendment. Please take a moment to see what you can do to start a resolution in your state.


Stay Informed!

Please make sure that you are on our mailing list so we can let you know when we need you to contact Congress or your state representatives, and so we can keep you up-to-date on our progress.

Current Senate Sponsor and Cosponsors


Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Original Cosponsors

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
Sen. James E. Risch (R-ID)
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)

Current Senate Sponsors/Cosponsors: