Online Communications Coordinator
Location: ParentalRights.org, Purcellville, VA
Summary: The Online Communications Coordinator oversees, develops, and maintains web-based communications for ParentalRights.org and the Parental Rights Foundation: websites, newsletters, and graphic design. This is a part time, non-exempt position; salary will be negotiated based on skill and experience. The position reports to PRO’s Executive Director. Limited travel.
- Layout and prepare weekly newsletter emails to send to our large mailing list and maintain the list in the database and email program.
- Update and maintain websites for ParentalRights.org and the Parental Rights Foundation.
- Layout and update publications in InDesign, Illustrator, or other media as appropriate.
- Memes, photos, and graphic design work as needed.
- Promote website and social media traffic and interaction by latest appropriate means.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or current college student preferred, but consideration will be given to a candidate with demonstrable, excellent web and graphic design skills; experience in nonprofit social media engagement a plus.
- Excellent written and visual communications skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, basic html, and email management software; video editing skills a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with data entry
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Flexibility and the desire to learn in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
To apply: Send resume with cover letter (and optional design samples) to email@example.com.